Monday, September 5, 2016

0511Reflection

Choosing my words more carefully, the power in My hands?  Not without discipline, exercise, and stretching?  So the power is in my hands?  That’s a lot of pressure.  Take it back, my libido.  Should I open this up?  Should I open my self? Am I up to scrutiny?  So many questions when you can’t sleep.  There was an outline…
                I really appreciate her present (however abstract) presence. I appreciate her being.  I want to give her body stuff ha-ha.  There will be one day when the laughs will all be mine!  And the horde of laughter (the tour group from the group home) will laugh for the last time!  My competition in abstraction salutes the smashing sun.  I really love her so my!  Oh my! So much!  Forever never-never forever, but on and on into infinity and maybe even eternity instead or also?  What backwards rides everything?  Artificial intelligence shoves gnomes up yoga pants victims near vain, conceited mirrors, a real clockwork horrorshow!  The lost art of fucking-people-over is really lost on her, as I believe in her foot, thankfully, and gratefully I believe and in the flesh, my spirit, Jesus, my Lord, the debt I will owe will be too great!  Two pennies fare o’er sticks!  (Styx) Fuck it, let’s sail!  Frankenstein’s promethean wide-world worldwide getaway-from-revenge scheme against his own spirit made reanimated flesh, another freak unable to find love for the reason that his God was a real son-of-a-bitch. 
My intelligence; my phoniness; the reason I like to party is man is made of mostly water, and while some of us barely know ourselves, I remember that it’s water that carries that charge and alcohol that keeps that liquid spark alive!  If nature has taught me anything; flow.  The difference between having and not having is not so different if you have any imagination, but obsessions, fetishes, and attachments draw me to things like the negative pole of an evil magnet, the one that took your chunky digit on the last day you forgot to skip for not the streets, but for corporate credit, corporeal currency, and bodily Beelzebub.  “Are you proud of yourself?”
The past that pursues a person, like a clown to whatever ‘it’ is or a fool like a dog to its own vomit, what can Solomon do but preach and rule knowing his conviction and the ring he laid down at her feet with supreme deference? I’m a rat by comparison to you, so merciful, so kind…I put pressure on myself to compare…
Later that day:  Jamie’s telling me about Paul Walker de Asheville’s Quatro de Cinco taco ride and bicycle detailing; decal yellow. “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,” reads my Red King mug.  Little links in the chain cipher decipher, interpret, and fantasize. The early dog gets the pet? The police dog fetches the stray bullet, canine olfactory evidence; C.O.E. (Hapax L. v. 6th Amendment).  Beautiful molting bug, hanging from my light fixture, will you become as a delicate jewel encased in amberMosquito’s proboscis! The colored (red) guy can barely maneuver the benches or close his dilapidated car’s door!  He may be a member of the mobile homeless.  [Rancheros on Niagara, near the gas station, formerly Rascals (directions to a native Buffalonian)]

Still later that day: At Armory restaurant for the first time to eat food…a disorganized noontime scene, Italian restaurant, is it too late for lasagna? Never (IMO)! Harbison Bros. Appenheimer Ave. (East side) -> L.B.’s urban farm (also East side) where we’re potentially going to grow mushrooms out of logs.  In the interim I’ll figure out a system for pasteurizing straw.  Will need thermometer, siphon (move it), have 55-gallon basket materialized (do I need it?), tub, and weed-whacker for chopping straw into finer pieces.  Tomorrow, try hose-water + siphon system for soaking coffee-oyster blocks (where dehydration seems to be a problem (too many coffee exudites? (didn’t need siphon (amethyst enough to tip)))) Asheville next week, Antonia should be counted upon because she’s great (and I think I love her, (but only fools rush in (as They say (fuckin’ cabal)))).  Butterflies anyway…And turtles all the way down…And the Bruce is loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment