Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Jacob's Eudaimonia Sustains US

Dietary companionship:  A diet of having food in rooms with other people exclusively.

10/27/15

1115 lunch with Doug

I had left my bag in his car, not that it had anything too important in it.  All I used from it in the time it would have not been available to me was a book by Carl Jung about symbolism and dreams.  I was convinced I could have gone without reading it today, boy was I wrong…boy was I wrong!  Male child, was I incorrect?  Politically correct assassin, there is no other recourse.  We talked about our mutual obsession with looking at forum bill posts about our collective invested interests.  How was I to know that the pizza they serve at D’Avolio’s would have been as good as it was?  Well, to be correct, I’ve had it before, but this was the most delicious cheese and topping array to date with just the right about of sauce and spice.  It really made me feel better about having had diarrhea in the morning.  I hate being sick.  I hate stomach upset.  I hate headaches.  I think hate is okay when directed in the direction of discomforts that most people feel similarly about.  Although I have not taken an official poll, it is my belief that practically every person hates sickness, nausea, and sadness of the head.  What’s wrong with hating malady?  Anyway, I expelled large amounts of feces at one time, and it was uncomfortable, not as uncomfortable as previous times, but uncomfortable nonetheless, and it exhausted me physically, so that I had to go back to sleep at about 8 after being up since 5 in the morning.  For that reason I didn’t have too much to say at lunch time because I hadn’t really lived nor done much since morning except check out forums about the Nameko mushroom. 

2000 Pizza with Mike and Kaitlyn

“Many individual assorted cans” as related to cans of beans, many, arrayed.
Initial plan: Kuni’s at 7 with Kaitlyn as repayment for helping her move from place to place even though I didn’t mind.  This is when I come up with the dietary companionship plan.  I assert that every person in the world is on a diet whether they know it or not because every diet fits in with a system of beliefs about what is good and bad for the body when they decide upon what is ingested vs what is omitted in a free market environment.  Be prepared.  There is drama on the horizon.  Disrupted sleep.  I’m drinking gin and tonic to settle my stomach in the hope that it was make me feel better, so far so good.   

2100 I ate the rest of a bag of jalapeno pretzels alone, out of spite of my friend Doug’s ideology which I share, but which I perceive as a part of me I am actively attempting to deny in myself.  It is difficult for me to identify because the relationship that we share is long enough to be sure to be full of contradictory sentiments.  And that’s the conclusion I keep arriving at as I munch away at the pretzels he brought over on Thursday for televised Sunday football. 

2315 Mead with Dan and Mike during the World Series, Game 1.  The Mead was supposed to be a gift for Nicki, but I had picked up the tab at breakfast the day of her birthday, and she never claimed the gift I told her about, but forgot.  And like I said, my stomach was feeling off that day, and I had done research about what foods have antibacterial effects.  Honey was at the top of the list, being at the top of a list and the main ingredient in Mead, and fermented beverages were also in same said list, two birds with one stone, I’m feeling lucky thanks to Google.  The Jewell of the Newell from 810 Mead Works in Medina, NY where I went on a day trip with Doug and Kate, Phil and Julie (coupled off *cough**cough*). 

10/28/15

Now 0716 and I’m adding the last eighth of this bottle of Mead to my morning coffee.  I guess the reader thinks after day one I’m doing a rather mediocre diet, but may I mention that mediocrity is a form of moderation, a type I don’t believe in, even though upon reflection, I guess it is not fundamentally untrue.  We’re all destined for some type of mediocrity.  I’m focused on writing, but I could be working my body on the basement weights instead, therefore forgoing physical fitness for mental hygiene.  I’m doing a poor job of impressing the ladies’ superficial sense of aesthetics.  Oh poor me, mediocrity! Show me a sit-up!  I do seventy before my neck starts to get tired.  I’m probably doing mediocre sit-ups, having learned long ago from the worst.  What is the immortal sit-up technique?  Turn up the gravitational constant, NASA! Bring back space rock and make the Earth Jupiter!  I’m the skinny beast looking dangerous toward you in the wild, feral, the type of being that brings a chased person back to nature one way or another.  Unchaste Wolf Alice relieves Alice of life.  A new lease on life?  A new mortgage payment on existence!  Who has time for so much debt?  I’d rather remain in my moderate form of nothingness!  Who has time for absolution?  Absolutionists believe credentials doling exemption forge great human (imbecile) judgment, kangaroo legislation, monomaniacal notions, O Pine!  Questions?  Rather sensational truths unveil valor which xenon yellow zees. 

An undated flashback:
---
Those who are obsessively self-conscious hide when they eat and drink alone.  They masturbate.  I know I suffer from excessive vanity.  This is an act of willful duty to dirtiness, mud fetishist, worshiping the Halloween gourd. 
Being poor forces my actions to coincide with necessity (the way nature likes it).  Being lonely compels me to seek long-term comfort at best or short-term pleasure at worst.  Untimely occurrences with bullet-like finality obliterate peace and boredom with successional reports and blazing lights ripping apart night sky. 
Intangibles are difficult to accept without trust, trust itself intangible without definition…
Trust, n.,              1. A type of fund
                                2. an ability to accept another’s word as truth.
Truth, n.,             What is real.
Reality, n.,           What exists.
Mutant mice.
Temporal lobotomy.
When we want to see only what we want to see (no evil), we are forced to vary our vantage, preferentially, by putting ourselves over others.  This is the illusion of luck.
“I’d rather be lucky than good.”
“Yes, but lucky AND good is unstoppable!”
As a predictable continuation, a ray or pre-defined line, where all action is inconsequential in relation to its being one with a history of infinity, time a disc.
“Lie to me! Feed me fate!  Tell me direction is inherent, say something sweet, something that negates choice…”
A slow jolt of electricity descends from a white wisp in a small sky, n’er a jagged edge nor curve in its beam.  A low voltage message to joyous children in a public pool below.  What a world I would like to predict…however, here we remain, floating, face-down, fried in our man-made carnivorous habitat full of slow, straight heat. 
Whence it comes, whence it goes.
Spin a thread, sew some clothes from
finest fiber of the fluffy ewe, Eudaimonia.
If dreams were real, why couldn’t we imagine a big, juicy burger when we sleep and wake up sated?  How come I don’t dream of food?  Psychoactive catecholamine synapse secretion and associated appetite suppression?  Damned pineal gland!  If mana comes from Heaven, what about our dreams?  Jacob’s ladder is the Heart of Stairway to Heaven.  An Angel’s head stuck between two rungs, like a baby between banisters, lucid trample torture, head malleable, curiosity ineluctable. 
Definition describes form.
Form is composed of matter.
Matter has weight and is subject to certain, definite physical laws.
Definitions describing qualitative forms found in nature are metaphysic.
Hello.  My name is Daren Dugan.  I play God for a living.  It doesn’t pay well and the living’s punishable.  It’s a challenging role, being confined within an error-prone, human-formed vessel; temporal scale #24.  I say I play God in that I act like I believe God would in that I create, but I don’t create, I am merely inspired by the air that the ONE TRUE GOD has provided me.  I make choices, but they are governed by my own mistakes and experiences in that One Life that God has provided me!  How does that make me feel? High as Hell!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment