Thursday, October 22, 2015

Former Seal Anxiety

10/21/15
I dream I had:
I was a seal swimming with the seals along the coast of South Africa and along the coasts of islands off the coast of South Africa in a sea free of great whites.  However, once I realize I have to keep my smartphone dry, I become human, circumcised by technology, and before I even realize what’s happening I’m travelling upstream on a motorboat with my drug dealer with a baggy full of white tablets I also have to keep dry.  Running the boat back downstream, Marines (or were they Navy Seals?) running covert operations in the dark, they pay me no mind, under the cloak of an alternate universe where I am one of them.  They take my alter ego in for questioning, while I wait in a corrugated steel watchtower with track and field out the window and my father is on television driving a golf ball off the crossbar and through a football upright while my father’s friend clowns for the camera.
@0200
                Anxiety produced by the product of my produce, difficult to calculate under the circumstances.  I start thinking my heart is operating under conscious reflex.  There is definitely something in me that I need to reason with or fight.  A mind on smart-drugs or uppers, there’s always one extra clean-up step and I see people in public places leaving litter behind and I feel like it’s my duty to pick up the pieces like disco.  Everyone has problems, a girlfriend’s great-aunt died, it’s okay to cry, and it’s okay to connect!  If there’s anything I can do!  Bee pottery hexacomb, I don’t care about being anything, just a person who matters, as I treat others at the end of the line, as a resource for rent.  Shy from so much judgment, those who judge others invite others to judge, be unconditional not unrequited (secret to all happiness, so says the New Order Stray Dog).  And there’s always dirty money involved isn’t there?  Isn’t there?
@1551
                And now as I move past the former… the former…closer to the fully formed oyster looking for a laugh, I don’t like feeling vulnerable because I know I am and I like to forget.  Everybody but the most hardened combatants have vulnerabilities and even then…hearts and heels.  Everybody loves a laugh.  Hard to find that tickle spot?  So cold.  So heavy.  The floating soul of some vision-inducing rock on the surface of some struggled-upon planet…with so much luxury water gone to waste, now a laughing stock to aliens and a broth of hilarity to everyone else.  Alfred E Neuman’s anxious father, one generation removed, worry gives way to madness.  The music, the technology, and most importantly the medium (is the message), the external adaption to cultural evolution brought about by the eternal consciousness that strings theories that are really morphing mandalas interpreted in different ways.  Drama occurs so much in one whom humor is lacking, (often the result of prolonged dehydration), blessings to the stage performer, and curses to the lamb astray!  Who is that special person who can draw the light of the sun through a cloud?  Thinking I’m someone special through emotional wringing, feeling sorrow for myself! Indeed! How dissimilar?  Look at me growing old and sour in the cold in ill health.  People are dying during the season of my birth again!  Rig an election!  How well does the democratic process relate to self-governance on a personal level?  What general recourse does one have but in-season cauliflower?  Romanesco?

@1616

No comments:

Post a Comment