Monday, December 10, 2012

Semiotic Rheology and Orthopraxy


NuPeter Jupiter
The pearlier gates
Reactive ABRAXAS
Socially awkward astrophysicist
on (his/her) way to outerspace
finds (his/her) pressure stabilized
quarters cozy enough, not
enough living space on
the old planet for all of
all morally divergent cultures,
especially those with no respect
for the mathematics upon which
all of civilization wrests its
universal living from mother Earth’s
loosely tilled land-hands around
which I would work myself if
I weren’t so freeze-dried and Tangry.

Oh, to convince myself that there’s
something I actually like or that I’m
similar to would upset my ultimate
ideals of differentiation of my mind
from this body, overcome with spirits.

J High Priest; Church_of_Separatists
@ NuSeParaSites dot comma chameleon.
Do they get Internet in outerspace?

They differentiate the integral of gamma-
radiation, the wavelength that all new ideas
and NuCombinations of existing Infra(red)
structure that heatsink components
inculcated with the NuReceptive
Mediae, upon which foundations
of our Gnuleretroactive Pop institutions
update sensory timerates, even through BCI
implements to the deaf, dumb, and blind!


“Midway through the arraignment I looked at my watch.  It had stopped.  Odd.  It was the first time I could remember that happening.  Then I noticed that Manson was staring at me, a slight grin on his face.
                It was, I told myself, simply a coincidence.”
                Bugliosi, Helter Skelter, pg. 256

“I stretched out in the grass, my skull on a large, flat rock and my eyes staring straight up at the milky way, that strange breach of astral sperm and heavenly urine across the cranial vault formed by the ring of constellations: that open crack at the summit of the sky, apparently made of ammoniacal vapors shining in the immensity (in empty space, where they burst forth absurdly like a rooster’s crow in total silence), a broken egg, a broken eye, or my own dazzled skull weighing down the rock, bouncing symmetrical images back to infinity.  The nauseating crow of a rooster in particular coincided with my own life, that is to say, now, the cardinal, because of the crack, the red color, the discordant shrieks he provoked in the wardrobe, and also because one cuts the throats of roosters.”
                Bataille, Story of the Eye, pg. 48

No comments:

Post a Comment