Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12


Megalomaniacal thought appreciation:  The scruffy little guru obsessed, global
domination makes for interesting iconography.  Ah, to achieve a type
of modified immortality that takes the sum total of being and transgresses
alternatives seeking the path of least resistance.  Efficiency technologies serve to make
the slippery path speedier.  Now what?  More ‘me time’.  Time to wait for my well
defined wants to be renewed.  Ask, and ye shall receive, to an extent.  Biocapacitance profiles
capacity parameters and triangulates peregrinations into and out of states of heightened
awareness and higher thinking recorded into something new, novel. 
With a wealth of modern historical revelation being reinvented or discovered in Petri-media
daily, utterances correlate what was then to now.  When now?  12/12/12 @ 0054.

The world will be over in a less than a fortnight, supposedly.  I wonder what that mean?
Hollywood depicts an asteroid/flood/tsunami/earthquake.  Wishful thinking for the
feeling secure in proofed homes or thatched bunkers in the middle of somewhere.
Will there be a noticeable event, occurrence, or happening that can be recognized
the world over to any and every sentient being occupying the planet concurrently?
Probably not. Lighting differences.  Time zones.  Poisson distributions.  Factors and
variables in infinite abundance need to be equated, universally speaking.

                I want a woman to relax with.  Someone I can use my imagination
upon and won’t talk back like a thoughtful participant.  Someone I can
indoctrinate with my own thoughts on free speech; which rich white landowners
have the right to exercise; with me at my country club estate.  It’s absurd, but
the prison system operates similarly.  The Algerian, Horatio, strap-licker, they put themselves there.
If you believe in both free-will and destiny like I do…One man pulls himself up and
another person pushes himself back down.  Could there be free wills that have freely
renounced freedoms by agreeing to something or by performing a certain act?
To whom?  Or what?  Or for what reason? Less obvious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment