Sunday, November 29, 2015

Jungian Sidewinder Durations, Ornaments, and Imitations

Oil, essentially, hedges bets that engine size and aromatic output will make big cities smell like French whores before long car-dicks compete for the stinkiest automotive necessity for fucking.  Guilt is wastefulness, the feeling that overcomes the binged spirit, if only it weren’t ad encouraged to binge on commercial things!  Spoiled children feel rebellious and act lazily.  Tanning sidewinder feeling/sensing Jungian law, radiating the Sun of this world below gets the wrong idea about Omar Rodriguez Lopez, General Schwarzkopf, and non sequiturs.  “Do not, I beg you, look for anything behind phenomena,” Goethe, from Decline of the West, Spengler, O. p84. “They are themselves their own lesson.” Denial of my own Jungian intuition takes me outside the red zone, another football Sunday brain scrape. I’m imagining contusions in running wonder pads.  Rhetorical cynicism silences what was never there to begin with, and from nothingness, disbelief suggest zee polish antithesis, a cleansing.  In situ machine errands spin me, describing a sentient clock ticking, tocking, or cycling?

                What is not good?  That which is open to debate (‘that’s rhetorical!’).  High-demand serum, high-potency essencier (attuned to the local freakwensee) that the local freak went to see, attuned to the particle vector vibrations, nose all atweek.  Feel-good ways blast awhile before regularity claims subservience, nowowned by me, completely fragmentary to debate, taking both sides, seeing Janus, possessing and being possessed, giving and taking, no apologies, we all strive for our own perfection, even if it be at the hands of another (et tu…?)  Interference…thoughts…feelings…action necessitates…
   
             Christmas durations adorn a Douglas Fir, decorated especially for the 25th imitation of the December imitations, desinence (“termination or ending; as in the final line of a verse”).  What luxury for the worth of sacrificial ideals? What slaughter, what umbrage would abdicate duration of loss-leadership?  Hard-heart distillation, off with the head, keep a little tail for complexity, aging potential.

               Go on, Tight-face, you emotionless, detached wad, you easy reader.  La fin du monde, celebrating civilization’s end, my New Year conflict resolution, tomorrow’s ornament, imitation, mirror modification.  ‘“I’m afraid,” she whispers. “Everything. My face in the mirror—when I was a child, they said not to look in the mirror too often or I’d see the Devil behind the glass…and…” glancing back at the white-flowered mirror behind them, “we have to cover it, please, can’t we cover it…that’s where they…especially at night—“’ Pynchon, T. Gravity’s Rainbow, p444.

               Who’s baby?  Whose interpretation?  How can I get through to her, especially at night, surrounded by cats, the Devil’s intermediaries, walking in her father’s footsteps, blind, smarting...

                Meanwhile, I run around photographing fall forgiveness, a rainbow in the sky, hoping to capture God’s abstract sense of humor, aperture gaping, making a change to make it seem as though there had been no change.  What is Forever maintaining?  Keeping it up… I pledge allegiance to a ghost in the night under covers.  I maintain there’s nothing I could know for Thomas’ sake.  Damned if you know, blessed if you don’t.  Hell, my primary education, kindergarten, where I lay smack.  Bully Bestoy, racing marbles, who’s first?  There can be only one in series and sequential imitations.  Dusty dreams, old saws, my problematic wing, more garments, more pests (pestilences, I think, they want me dead).  The sacerdotal mass debater, objection homily, on encouraging differences, schisms, leaving behind hot Aryans.

                

No comments:

Post a Comment