Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Wikiwater Sports Page


The Wikiwater Sports Page

Controlled Chaos:  My impressions of gas system analysis.
            Expansion, pressure, heat, energy, spontaneity, reflux: Fick!
            Ah me, the transport properties of a perfect gas, Jesus gas, the ideal talking
to Heaven: a perfect system that probably doesn’t exist on account of numerous
repulsive forces.  I measure completely random paths and rates of effusion.
            So me, it’s come to this, do I think about a German restaurant, or some
J matter?  The rate of migration from this world to the next, is it derived from
a single degree?  Constant ‘t’ to an end-point? t0
à t? or the relationship
between a quantity diffusion parallel to axis ‘z,’ by definition: always coming
at me in Cartesian coordinates.  But then there’s also Minkowski spacetime,
temporal isometry, and a pretty little Lie group.  But then I’m getting off topic,
tangent to the plane, field, meadow, or lea.  Must’ve been the J energy drink,
the Jesus juice, what?  Green tea?  That brings me back to chapter six.
How can I avoid equilibrium?  All I can do is fight it, or, more
peaceably, make changes to the system.  This reminds me of the last scene
of “2001: A Space Odyssey,” a glass dropped, shattering, an irreversible change
to the system, a lesser change to the equilibrium of the room, and
(did you know Robert S. Mulliken was born in the same (Essex) county as
John Hale preached? (in Massachusetts)) silence in space,
where no one can hear you scream, “Gas! Witch!” or “Quantum mechanics!”
            Reverend Hale was a Puritan pastor, a prominent figure during
the Salem Witch Trials, as well as a figure in Arthur Miller’s The Crucible,
a play about a closed system used for heating <x> at high temperatures
at constant (atmospheric) pressure.
            I now invoke the Diffusion Coefficient to be set equal to the gas constant
multiplied by |temperature|, and for that product to be divided by the number
of constituent particles in a substance that contains as many elementary entities as
there are atoms in mass
<x>, the number six, the ratio of a circles’ circumference to
its diameter
, the radius of an individual constituent particle of that substance,
and its ability to flow, meld, or yield.  But that’s all rheology to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment