Monday, February 13, 2012

Mardi gras gatsom fortudae

Know there’s no ‘I’
in the darkness before
dawn and her followers.
Influencing inner tubes
the repetitious speak
and utter prayers to
be heard a million
miles away in other
parts of the world;
feelings best abandoned
if that were the cap-
able case, murder for
recognition, recognition
for neglect.

Shirking both duties, the
love of one child is no
different from being
alone…~whatever,
The Holy Spirit full of
emotion? I don’t think
so…solace in science,
reason, and withholdings.
Invest like a champ,
today, anything could,
would, and should
happen if only you
would let it.

My pride growing in
vanity farts aero-
ponics, loco plants
snakes can see (IR)
and hares catch wind of
through the vine of
indeterminate magnitude
or size in space not
shaking.  Life giving
bread, this saving crust
passes for something
solid that only an
Indian would touch.

Native Comstock Lode
African ghost of a dream (nights
ago) whanted something I had…
                chased me down, fought
me for it.  I am uncertain in
uncertain times.

No comments:

Post a Comment